Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Entry - 04

I am back again. Couldn't blog last month, not that I am too busy but still somehow couldn't. Well a lot have happened. To begin with both of my flatmates also my colleague got fired. One of them went back home and other one is still here searching for some other job. Recession has given a good excuse to all companies for firing specially to mine. It's a one man's company, only one man's decisions.

Anyways things are moving on, now I am going to leave this appartment soon. I'll live with my best friends. I started hating the place within 3 months of shifting there, everyone was fine but after living with brother like friends you won't like living with 'fine' people. Besides its not much of living together as everyone remains in his own room with his girlfriend or whatever.
To update on my startup plans, we are nearly done with the studying part. We have done some basic designing as well. Soon we'll start on development. Fingers crossed.

One of my closest friends, who happen to be a girl and who happen to fall in a one sided love with me is planning to visit me. She has been cause of many fights between me and my girlfriend. Last time I went with her on a day's trip me and my girlfriend almost had a breakup. I don't know what to do, i know it weird for my girlfriend but I also don't want to loose my friend. One thing I never told anybody is that on that trip I felt so attracted to that friend. She was lying in my lap and I almost kissed her. She always loved me more than she loved herself. She was always there to help me in all of my emotional breakdowns. Some times I feel she loves me more than my girlfriend. But I don't feel the same for her, I don't know why. But that day something happened, she was getting closer and closer to me and I was lost in the moment. Luckily nothing happened. She's coming to meet me again, I am scared for something might happen.

Let's hope everything will turn out fine.

2 comments:

  1. You can't cheat on your girlfriend. If you feel this friend is threatening your relationship and you love your gf.. end the friendship its a dangerous situation. If you dont see anything in the future with gf keep the friend.. but don't result in cheating. She shouldn't be laying on your lap if you have a gf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @afloridagal-- thanks for the suggestion.. checked this blog after a long long time..

    and i have already done what you said and everything is going good.. that heaviness in heart is all gone..

    ReplyDelete